The kite school is located in "Le Morne"; the best spot in Mauritius to learn kitesurfing.
A gorgeous landscape with Le Morne mountain as a background :
The kitelagoon is a perfect spot to start kitesurfing (waist deep water and 300 days of wind per year!)
Why you can trust us?
- JC galey : Kitesurfing instructor since 2000
- Trainer for kite-instructor
- French professional degree (BP Kitesurfing)
- Keylendo : IKO level2 (since 2005)
- Jack instructor qualified Stand Up Paddle (IOSUP)
- 3 students per instructor
- Recognized by the Tourism Authority
- Kite center insured
- Rescue Jet-boat
- We are teaching in french, english, german
Thanks to our international experience, Son of Kite instructor will give you taylor made and precise tips.
We ca also help you to choose your first equipment, and advise you on the good spots to keep on enjoing.
Our goal : to make you an independent kiteboarder !